|BACK TO TOURS & PACKAGES: Cape Town Tours
» CAPE TOWN CITY TOUR - Half-Day
- 08h30 - Depart from Hotel after Breakfast.
- Tour the famous Adderley Street where Governors of yester year strolled, visit Historic buildings and monuments.
- Company Gardens (walking tour), museum, art gallery, Holocaust museum and Parliament Buildings.
- Drive to Good Hope Castle for a guided tour.
- Visit Picturesque Bo-Kaap Malay Quarters and proceed on to Table Mountain, the icon of Cape Town, for an unforgettable viewing experience.
Tonight: Why not join us for dinner, followed by a drive of a magnificent view of Cape Town, from Signal Hill (optional/extra)
» CAPE OF GOOD HOPE - full day
- 08h30/09h00 - Depart from Hotel.
- This tour will take you on the M3 route past U.C.T. and Presidential residence; stop over at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens for a 1-hour walking tour. Proceed to False Bay via Boyes Drive.
- Drive to Boulders Beach for an experience with the African Penguins on the Beachfront.
- Sightseeing continues into the South Western most point of Africa; the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Cape Point (Lunch stop)
- Enrooted to the city we follow an alternative route via Houtbay, Llundudno plus Camps Bay through Sea Point and back to the Hotel +- 17h30
ALTERNATIVE HALF-DAY TOUR (Robben Island + V&A Waterfront experience)
» WINE TOURS
We offer a wine experience in the "Cape Wine lands Region" which is situated in close proximity of Cape Town with the towns of Paarl and Stellenbosch only 30 minutes drive away. A variety of wine estates to choose from for a wine tasting experience and wine sales will be encountered.